Almond Boost Bars
Write a review
- 1 3/4 cups almond meal
- 12 pitted medjool dates
- 1/4 cup almond nut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup almonds
- juice of 1 small lemon
- cacao powder, to dust
- Place all of the ingredients except lemon juice & cacao into a food processor and process for a minute, while adding the juice. Stop when mixture comes together.
- Press into a loaf tin lined with baking paper.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Cut into fingers and dust lightly with cacao powder to serve.
- You'll get addicted to these raw snacks!
Merridy Casson https://merridycasson.com/