Almond Chicken Satay
Write a review
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/3 cup almond nut butter
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp tamari
- 1 spring onion
- zest & juice of one lime
- ground pepper
- 6 wooden skewers
- 500g chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- Pre-soak skewers in water for about 20 mins.
- Place satay sauce ingredients in food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Thread chicken on skewers and coat them with satay sauce.
- Cook on BBQ grill for 3-4 mins each side.
- Serve with extra satay sauce, to use as dipping sauce.
- Serve with Rainbow Salad of: shredded red & white cabbage, grated carrot, grated cucumber and 2 Tbsp of cranberries.
Merridy Casson https://merridycasson.com/