Banana Bread (High Protein)
Write a review
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 free-range eggs
- 100 ml almond milk
- 4-5 ripe bananas, peeled
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1.5 tsp bicarb soda
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- cinnamon to dust
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper. Pre-heat the oven to 160C. (fan-forced oven)
- In a blender or processor, blend together the milk, protein powder, eggs & bananas.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the coconut flour, almond meal & bicarb soda.
- Stir the banana mix in to the dry mixture, and then add the vanilla & cinnamon. Sprinkle a dash of cinnamon on top.
- Bake for 30-40 mins. Ready if a skewer inserted, comes out clean.
- Cool on rack.
Merridy Casson https://merridycasson.com/