Banana, Date & Walnut Muffins
Write a review
- 3 free-range organic eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 medium bananas
- 3 pitted dates
- 1 Tbsp honey
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup walnuts, toasted & chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 180C. Line or grease an 8 cup muffin pan.
- Place eggs, oil, bananas, dates & honey in food processor and blend till well combined.
- Mix together coconut flour, salt and baking powder and add to the banana mix. Blend until smooth.
- Fold in chopped walnuts, leaving a few pieces to decorate the top of each muffin.
- Spoon into prepared muffin pan.
- Bake for 20-25 mins. Cool and serve.
- Makes 8 muffins.
Merridy Casson https://merridycasson.com/