Chocolate Brazil Nut Slice
Write a review
- 2 cups Brazil nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 cup puffed millet
- 1/2 cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/4 cup black chia seeds
- 50g 70% dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup organic rice malt syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- Place nuts, millet, seeds, chocolate, rice malt syrup and vanilla in a large bowl and mix well to combine.
- Press the mixture into a 20cm square cake tin lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 30-35 mins or until golden.
- Cool on rack, then refrigerate to set.
- Cut into chunks to serve.
- The chocolate provides a scrumptious burst of flavour!
Merridy Casson https://merridycasson.com/