Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
Write a review
- 330g pitted dates
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 80g of 70% dark chocolate
- sea salt flakes to serve
- Place dates, peanut butter and vanilla in food processor.
- Process until smooth and mixture holds together.
- Press into a 20cm x 10cm loaf tin lined with baking paper, smoothing the top with the back of a spoon.
- Melt the chocolate and drizzle over the base. Sprinkle with sea salt and freeze for 30 mins until firm.
- Stores well in the freezer. Thaw for 30 mins before cutting.
Merridy Casson https://merridycasson.com/