Lemon Chicken with Thyme
Write a review
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Grated zest & juice of one lemon
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Tenderise each breast fillet briefly to an even thickness.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish.
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a jug and whisk until creamy.
- Pour over the chicken, cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Remove cover and place baking dish in the oven for about 25 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with steamed vegetables and tamari seeds.
- A quick and easy meal for the whole family. (Keto, Paleo, Low Carb, Gluten free and TASTY!)
Merridy Casson https://merridycasson.com/