Write a review
- 9 free range eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 heaped scoops protein powder
- small pinch Himalayan salt
- Break eggs into a bowl and whisk.
- Add melted coconut oil, cinnamon, vanilla & salt.
- Add coconut flour & protein powder and mix well. This makes a thick batter. If too thin, add a bit more flour.
- Spoon into a waffle iron that has been lightly sprayed with oil.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Serve with fresh berries and a small drizzle of maple syrup for a treat!
Merridy Casson https://merridycasson.com/