Vanilla & Cinnamon Chia Pudding
Write a review
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- dash cinnamon
- fruit, yoghurt, slivered almonds, sunflower seeds
- In a bowl, mix together the chia seeds, milk, cinnamon, protein powder.
- Allow to sit for a few minutes, then stir again to remove any lumps.
- Cover & refrigerate over night.
- Add fresh fruit, dollop Greek yoghurt, sprinkle of nuts & seeds.
- A satisfying breakfast with a creamy taste. (Serves 1)
Merridy Casson https://merridycasson.com/